New Builds & Renovations
- Space Planning & Custom Home Design
- Program Development
- Materials and Finishes Selection
- Professional Coordination with
Architects and Engineers
- Design Development and Idea Creation
- Solutions to sell your Products and Services
- Presentation and Review of Final Concept
- Comprehensive Brand Strategy
- Identity Creation
- Professional Signage Packaging Identity
(Business Cards, Menu Layout, Websites, etc.)
- Kitchen and Bath Design
- Custom Furniture and Lighting
- Artwork and Décor
- Paint Colour Consultations
- And everything in between
We can help!
Assessment & Estimate
We start by defining the scope of the project – to what you expect to see in the end. From this point, we prepare an estimate of services tailored to your specific needs. We present our estimates to you in person. At this second meeting, we discuss the scope of services and review the estimate of costs.
Concept & Development
The concept design includes the preparation of concept plans and preliminary thoughts on materials and finishes. We then meet with you to present our initial ideas. Budgets and timelines are discussed in detail as well. We then develop our ideas discussed in the concept meeting and prepare a preliminary drawing package. This package can include plans, elevations, sections as well as 3Ds. Preliminary specifications of finishes and fixtures are produced in conjunction with estimated cost of supply, allowing ourselves, the clients and the building professionals to stay within budget.
Ideas from the previous stage are refined and developed into a final drawing package, including final specifications and product costs. If you so choose, we can provide you and your builder with assistance during the construction phase and commissioning phases of the building process.
Small Business Brand Identity Package